WCG-Solar Revolution - 5-year Factory Warranty
Four-arm kit shown.
The standard unit will rotate two or three lights, while the simple addition of cross bars enables the unit to rotate from up to four to eight lights without having to buy a whole new mover.
Another Solar Revolution benefit is that there is no need to cut any lamp cords or do any hard wiring. In other words it is a UNIVERSAL LIGHT MOVER!!
The innovative design rotates the lamps in one direction, then reverses course to provide even garden light coverage in the opposite direction. In this way the lamp cords never tangle! The Solar Revolution is adjustable in that the grower may change the rotation distance from at 90, 180, or 355 degrees set points.
This rotator is suited for the grower that mixes metal halides and high pressure sodium lamps and or dual arc lamps or LED lamps. For ease of venting hoods, the 90 degree setting is best fit.
The Solar Revolution circular light mover will increase grow light efficiency by directing light into the plant canopy at different angles more commonly known as SHADOW-SHIFTING, and will reduce heat over the canopy because the lights never stand still over any one part of the garden. Less heat and higher lighting efficiency means healthier plants and higher yields by as much as 10 to 15%.
The Solar revolution does not minimize the number of lights required over a garden but in turn will enhance the overall effectiveness of the lights. This is especially true for LED lamps which are very columnar in focus. The revolving lights provides light shifting that is very beneficial for the LED lamps.
Remember, the average garden requires 63 - 75 watts per square foot for heavy fruiting plants. The Solar Revolution is built to fit in almost any grow room application; from 4x4 to 6x6 to 8x8 garden space.
4-stages of growth: Light Recommendations:
1. Propagation: T-5 Fluorescent lamps, 18 hours on - 6 hours off daily
2. Vegetative: 25 - 30 watts per square foot, 2-arm Solar Revolution: LED or 400 - 600 watt lamps 18 hours on - 6 hours off
3. PreFlower: 30 - 40 watts per square foot, 2, 3 or 4-arm Solar Revolution: LED or 400 - 600 watt lamps, 12 hours on - 12 hours off
4. Flowering: 63 - 75 watts per square foot, 4-arm Solar Revolution: LED or 1000 watt lamps, 12 hours on - 12 hours off
Note: You can adjust the number and types of lamps on a 2, 3 or 4-arm Solar Revolution to meet your needs.
The Solar Revolution is extremely durable and is crafted from only the finest materials. From high stress bearings and instrument grade motors, to an all-metal housing, steel arms, and detachable 6 foot cord as well; nothing was overlooked in the quest for reliability, quality and durability. Each and every unit is hand built and factory tested in the USA to ensure consistent quality and trouble-free operation.
- Slip-clutch technology
- Slip-Clutch technology ensures that if the mover comes up against mechanical resistance such as a cord or structural support, the drive train will reverse direction and will not be damaged.
- Proven track record of 15 plus years
- Rugged construction
- Fully bearing loaded drive train
- Arm length end to end: 86 inches
- Five-Year Factory Warranty
- Safety in operation
- Simple to install
- Covers 81 square feet
- adjustable rotation at 90, 180, and 355 degrees
- Rotates lights clockwise and counter clockwise
Available with a two-arm, three-arm or a four-arm kit.
"Unit does not include lamps, reflectors or ballasts
The Solar RevolutionTM includes:
1 motor housing with two center bar assemblies attached
4 2 “ arm mounting bolts (already attached to center arm)
4 1/4” nuts for mounting bolts (already attached to center arm)
4 bolts to attach mounting plate to framing member in ceiling
2 aluminum extender arms
2 u-bracket assemblies to hang reflectors from the arms
8 zip ties"
For more graphic and text information, see:
A - 2 Arm model 110 volt, 60 Hertz (US electric)
B - 2 Arm model 220 volt, 60 Hertz (US electric)
C - 4-Arm model 110 volt, 60 Hertz (US electric)
D - 4-Arm model 220 volt, 60 Hertz (US electric)
Email me before placing an order to be shipped outside the US
Solar Revolution Overseas shipping charge
E - 2 Arm model 220 volt, 50 Hertz (European electric)
F - 4 Arm model 220 volt, 50 Hertz (European electric)